Tuesday, November 21, 2006

They say Brussels is having schizophrenia. I think Brussels is just young. She represents the young ones today, all confused and mixed up, interesting and energetic, and brimmed with ideas.
My trip to Brussels was greated with these. Some displayed truly high artistic talent.It started with a workshop. Everything else follows after. Never have I met such a diverse group of characters, passionate about their city and work.
The Palace of Justice, a building of controversy but I like its huge interior

Misplaced furniture?
at the flea market

A tool for generating ideas?


True to its character, the comic strips city.
A ghost town in the city. An empty administrative building
My favourite blue man

The Man of my dreams
I grew up with Tintin and Asterix.


my 2 favourite animals! Seems to be a post of my favouritesa bunch of restless people hanging out at the skating park

2 comments:

Fat Cat said...

I just came back from Brussels... not bad but not as vibrant as other cities. Loved the comics though. Asterisk & Tin Tin are the best.. Woot!

lostsheep said...

not as vibrant, but interesting.not as touristy as the others, but brussels is a good city to study.you would have probably saw it in a different light than I did