Live project panels... there are 6 other A0 panels that are not visible from this angle. A closure to the Italy chapter.
Voila! The tower in an hour. Teamed up with Ross.
Playing with pasta at the workshop. Glad it's all over. Getting psyched up for Brussels.
This guy from Athens has one weird sense of humour. He makes comments that are so hilarious but he says it with a matter-of-fact look that you want to burst out laughing but you can't.
Views from the 17th Floor of the Arts Tower. It's frosty today. When I get bored at lectures, I simple stare out.
Voila! The tower in an hour. Teamed up with Ross.
Playing with pasta at the workshop. Glad it's all over. Getting psyched up for Brussels.
This guy from Athens has one weird sense of humour. He makes comments that are so hilarious but he says it with a matter-of-fact look that you want to burst out laughing but you can't.
Views from the 17th Floor of the Arts Tower. It's frosty today. When I get bored at lectures, I simple stare out.



4 comments:
the well looks cool!
the tower looks good! :)
ahhaha.. now i get a glimpse of your studio.. but i wanna see ur workspace!! :D
yeah! I think so too. we should petition for nus to have a well in our studio. dig a hole right through from the masters studio to year 1's studio. how cool is that?
i don't have a fixed workspace for now. starting on a new project soon. i'll post up a pic of my workspace when i have one k? :) give it a few more weeks. jia you on your submission!! one more week and you're free!!!
ARGH! LOOK AT THE AMOUNT OF SPAGHETTI
it'll last me for weeks. But ur model could probably last me only one meal;p
thrown it into the pot yet?
Post a Comment