skip to main | skip to sidebar

"...Of cabbages and kings"

Alice laughed, "There's no use trying," she said, "one can't believe impossible things." "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." ~Through the Looking Glass~

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Rememberence Day (11/11/06)

remembering the fallen
honouring the present
Posted by lostsheep at 4:36 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2006 (32)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ▼  November (8)
      • Malaysia melengang, peluangnya berenggangA digress...
      • Rememberence Day (11/11/06)
      • They say Brussels is having schizophrenia. I thin...
      • A silver weekend
      • Princess of Wales?? just a thought.
      • Of bonfires and diamonds
      • Live Project-Over!
      • The carousel, FlorenceThe carousel reminds me of ...
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (2)

Links

  • Google News
  • Cheryl in HK
  • Boss in China
  • Keguang@Delft
  • HuiLian
  • Joot@Delft