Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Malaysia melengang, peluangnya berenggang

A digression here. It's suppose to be my SEP blog, but oh well. An article that is quite well written indeed. Now, I hope more people will come out to speak up about our country. It's about time we do something, you think? The irony is, it's not a local who wrote it. However, I'm still glad someone did. I hope this gets the ball rolling into something progressive and constructive. Looking at the state we are in now, if all those who have left the country, the good ones, the mediocre ones, the creative ones, were to return and run it, I think, we would have been one heck of a good country. It's never that easy when no one acknowledges the faults and the failures. No one speaks loud enough. We all seem to have that fear still don't we?

http://www.michaelbackman.com/

2 comments:

L!an said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no link to this entry but just wanna shout it out to u.. :)

lostsheep said...

:)

missed you too! have fun at your ihg trainings and your yogyakarta trip!

kinda dread the feeling of going home so soon. was just beginning to get a grasp of things here. hope all goes well for sem 1! can't believe how time flies. some good things must come to an end for a new good thing to start eh?

ms cheryl ang is leaving the fragrant harbour, delft friends are finishing soon.