Friday, September 08, 2006
Hello from Prague... Praha in local language. Prague is known as the Golden City.. beautiful and marvellous, deep in history. I guess anyone will be enchanted when in Prague. It's getting colder by the day now, about 18 in the day, and lower in the night. Can't believe that our trip will be coming to an end soon, especially when everybody else has started school and only us in UK are still slacking. Haha. I've been travelling for one month, all within Europe. It's really lovely here, and it's so different from Asia, different kind of charm. People are getting global these days too, with countless number of people asking if I'm Japanese, and a shop owner saying Apa Khabar to me today. How nice it was. Ok, shall be able to put up photos soon, but not all, only the second leg of my trip because the first half pictures are in London. Ok.. that's all for now. I'm freezing here. Take care all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha... u look japanese??? All the better to attract some stallions... Woot!
Post a Comment