
Thought I added some diversity to this blog of mine. I'm slowly getting lazier and lazier to put up the pics of the other 6 cities. Truth is, I'm getting busier and busier. Typical archi student isn't it? Well, I've had a long holiday already, will be having another one next week. I'm just so busy running about, you can't blame me. Let me justify my trip to Florence next week. I'm currently doing a module called Special Design ( I still have the normal design module as well). It's called live project. If you're interested, you can check out more on www.liveprojects.org. Anyway, I was fortunate enough to get the one in Florence, and hence, I'm on my way to Firenze! We'll be flying to Pisa from Sheff. Part of our itenary would be to visit Turin and Venice for the biennale (which I missed earlier this month). So, it's actually school work, just that it's in some exotic location which many people don't get to go to. And the best/worse part is we have to learn Italian. The picture below is the artificial lake that our project is focused on. It's a rather open ended project, so basically, we can choose what we want to do. Sounds cool eh?

Had some gathering with the Malaysians and Singaporeans here. Really friendly bunch of people here. Now I have a few places to bunk at when I need to stay back late or when they have outings. Thanks guys!
We do not what we ought,
What we ought not, we do,
And lean upon the thought
That Chance will bring us through.
-Matthew Arnold, Empedocles on Etna
7 comments:
what's giant frog??!!
hahaha.. your special project sounds pretty interesting! :) i'm just about to begin P2. bah..
can't wait to see wad kinda work ya working on!!
haha. the giant frog is just a stupid thing. got bored.
hmm, yeah, it is. it's kinda tough as well. a lot of hard work to come.
you're starting p2 already? wah, so fast. how did the building of the heloid structure go? got pics to show?
i'm sure hard work will pay off well!! :) jia you ya!! & have loads & loads of fun in the meantime.
the heliodon construction is still on its way.. haha.. almost done. :)
SNORE...... update lehhh :PPPP
zzz... was in florence for 12 days... how to update? tehheehe... updates coming up!
lazy la..... right?
shhh! i'm busy k? not lazy. blek. hard to get internet at where i lived in barberino. just arrived back at sheff on mon morn
Post a Comment