Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Counting down my weekends...

Grabbed the opporutunity on Saturday to take some pictures. I'm hardly around at home in the afternoon and it's hard to see clear skies and the sun nowadays. A perfect Saturday. Too bad Sunday was rainy and gloomy
My humble abode


The fire's on more frequently nowadays as the days get shorter and the air gets colder

Really enjoyed baking. I've never had to prepare for so many people before. I guess it's a good way to learn!
Had some friends over for Sunday Lunch. Perfect day in the company of family and friends.


A contrast to the skies the day before. We went for a long walk. Hmm, nah, it wasn't that long. Wished it was clearer. This weather just makes one melancholic...

5 comments:

L!an said...

oh my gosh..!! it feels like living in those enid blyton story books.. the countryside, the fire place, cookies.. :)
glad that you're enjoying urself as much as i enjoy looking at them!

Unknown said...

thanks for inviting us!!

posted some of your pics at my blog..

you really have a nice place.. not 'humble' at all!

i suppose the bus ride everyday is worth it. hehee.

hope u find a british man then u can have an english farm yourself! :)

lostsheep said...

Hehe... saw your pics already! NICE! It's my aunt's place anyway. Wished it was mine. Yeah, I suppose it's worth the ride, really dreamy. Hmm.. don't think I need an English man to own an English farm, do I? ;) I'll post up a pic of stinging nettles for you

HL: Yeah, that's how I feel everyday. Sometimes, I even think, 'Oh my, I read about it in Enid Blyton before!'Even saw authentic gollywog dolls in a shop and I nearly bought them!

Unknown said...

hahah! suck up to your aunt and make her give it to you! orr.. marry the man who is going to buy over the farm! oh yah! we didnt look at the nettles.. please take a pic sometime..

sorry i read the msg to HL, but u saw authentic gollywogs?? please take a pic also!! omg..

that new pic u posted of florence is nice!

lostsheep said...

first, I must find a man who will not only buy the farm, but is dashing and handsome.


thanx!( had many tries before getting it in focus. heh)

yah!!! I will, I will, the next time I see them. ;)