Ok. This is a step to hopefully a well, updated and interesting online journal. Seems like the travelling's going to be quite packed and booking of hostels are finally almost done (thank goodness!!), I'm still at home, sorting out stuff and borrowing lots of winter clothing from my sis ( that saved me a bomb). Been fed with good home food, Malaysian mamak oily but yummy rotis, Penang's excellent hawker fare and of course the Mega sales here, which I've forgo buying a lot of things due to my very tight budget at the moment. Can't believe I've spent a bomb even before stepping down in the UK. Have to be really cautious about my spending from then onwards. Thankful that I have plenty of friends in UK with me. My old JC and close sec school mates are there, how nice isn't it!
I'm not really all that prepared for now. Seems too surreal and overwhelming for all these to be happening, especially since I'm a student. Such adventures were only valid in dreams I thought. But as grandpa says, so long as you chase it, destiny is yours to determine. I may very decide to sit down and save every penny or try to make a dream come true. The choice is obvious, but I shall approach it with caution from now and make sure I stay grounded.
Lots of pics that I'll like to put up but I'm too lazy to run upstairs to get my card reader, so make do for now. More updates shall come and God be with me!
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment